Online registration is now
On-site Registration Desk will be open at the MiCo - Milano Congressi, North Wing Entrance, Via Gattamelata, Gate 14, Milan, Italy as follows:
|Wednesday February 3, 2016 ||11:30 – 20:00|
|Thursday , February 4, 2016 ||08:00 – 18:00|
|Friday February 5, 2016 ||07:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday February 6, 2016 ||08:00 - 14:00|
Registration fees (in EUR) include 22% VAT. In case of change in VAT the registration fee will be updated accordingly.
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Until December 2,
December 3, 2015- January 26, 2016
From January 27, 2016 and Onsite
* Proof of Student/Fellow/Nurse/Dietitian status is mandatory - In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
Fees for all Meeting Participants include:
- Attendance in all scientific sessions
- Delegate bag including all conference printed material
- Invitation to the Networking Reception
- Refreshments as indicated in the program
- Entrance to the exhibition
- ATTD 2015 Yearbook - online
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
Please make drafts payable to:
- Additional 30 EUR Commission is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Account name: Kenes International (ATTD 2016 Congress Milan)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 693980-52-685
Swift code: CRESCHZZ12A
IBAN number: CH07 0483 5069 3980 5268 5
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time
registration cancellation policy:
In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed:
- Cancellations received until and including December 2, 2015 - full refund.
- Cancellations received between December 3, 2015 and January 26, 2016 - 50% will be refunded.
- As of January 27, 2016– no refund will be made.
For group registration of 10 participants or more, please contact: email@example.com
If your group includes Italian delegates, you must submit planning applications or any other communication to AIFA (Italian Ministry of Health) no later than November 25, 2015.
Registration at the Ministry of Health must be completed no later than 70 days prior to the Conference. The registration procedure will be made through a local agency, who will forward the registration request onto the Italian Health Ministry.
Please take this into consideration when starting your application process.
NOTE: Kenes International is not involved in the registration procedure. It is the pharmaceutical companies' sole responsibility to adhere to the above regulations directly via a local agent.
Further details are available from AIFA (Agenzia Italiana del Farmaco)
Phone: +39 06 5978401
Go to quick links menu. Click on Authorization for Congresses & Meetings
Designated local agent:
T World wide Tours & Meetings
Via Cagliari 13
Phone: +39 06 44249321
Media representatives can register on-site, free of charge, upon presentation of credentials (valid press card or letter of assignment).
for inquiries, please contact:
ATTD 2016 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140