ATTD is delighted to announce the introduction of its ATTD Start-Up Grants
to be offered to 5 outstanding start-up companies presenting an innovative product currently in the pipeline.
Apply to receive a €2,500 grant (plus further benefits) and participate at the prestigious International Fair of New Technologies during ATTD 2016, taking place in Milan, Italy, February 3-6, 2016.
START-UP GRANTS INCLUDE:
- €2,500 towards travel and hotel accommodation expenses
- 4m² exhibition booth with 1 table and 2 chairs
- Company logo on Conference website
- 100-word company/product profile in the final program book
- Two complimentary exhibitor badges
- 10-minute presentation (scheduled in program) during one of the coffee/lunch breaks at the Conference
- Acknowledgment on the designated board on-site and in the final program book
Grant Submission Deadline: APPLICATION CLOSED